Key Point : Reduce human being touch. Reduce the environment air pollution.
Science and technology promotes productivity.
Here we simple introduce HACCP in pure bottled water production
HACCAP is shorter of the Hazards Analysis Critical Control Point.
First Analysis the hazards factor in the bottle water production plant,Then Critical Control the point to improve production bottled water quality.
Hazard factor analysis in the production
1. Water quality report
2. Pre-treatment filter like activated carbon filter or precision filter treatment process time too long or flow too big will lead bacteria reproduce. Filtration, ion exchange or reverse osmosis quality too bad will caused the bacteria reproduce。
3. Sterilized only by a small UV sterilization or use small ozone generator is directly added to the small amount of ozone sterilization, sterilization limited capacity, can not completely kill the bacteria in the pure water, the water quality after sterilization passing rate was 52.5%.
4. Long pipeline transportation and storage pipeline and storage tank is too large, the storage tank anticorrosion, long storage time, the bacteria easily contaminated breeding. Containers, pipes (especially pipe joints) and the quality is too poor, and its contents easily precipitate cause pollution.
5. Filling and Capping workshop without air conditioning or air purification and bacteria easily air pollution pure water filling, the artificial filling pure water easily caused by man-made pollution. Water after filling a pass rate of 40.0% versus 52.5% after the sterilization decreased, as shown in Table 1, which may be related to the pipeline transportation, storage and filling the related pollution. The caps unsterilized placed directly gland or cap disinfection time when the gland too long cap pollution, another bottle cap low quality, sealing lax, is also susceptible to bacterial contamination of the air.
6. Improper operation of the packaging and transportation staff, so the cap loose, bacteria easily enter the air and cause pollution.
Critical Control Point
1. Choice an stable and good raw water,
Choice an stable and good raw water, like borehole water, lake water and city water. Key point is: continued stable, easy for purified. Of course can use other different raw water. But if the future production face not water which will effect the production. Production is money and Reputation. Out of product will harmful for agent and shop. And use salt water or river water also is ok, but it will shorter the RO system life. The Ro system is an steel box which inside with different filter. It is made use of the filter to purified water. If water very dirty and salt, it will shorter the filter life and replace filter cost big.
Most city water is use quartz sand filter+chlorine medicine to purified. Quartz sand can removed big granule only. And chlorine can kilo bacterial. It is an basic purified which make sure you drink it will not sick. But chlorine long time is carcinogenic. City water is just make human being basic drink water no fast problem or sick. But city is not clear and safe drink water for long time.
2. Use an good Ro water purification system
Quartz sand filter
It is widely used in RO system to remove different types of particles, such as suspended solids (turbidity), colloidal compounds and etc. This process will reduce the load on the back-end filters
The active-carbon filter is commonly used for removal of organic substance and heavy metal element, suspended solids and etc. It can effectively reduce the level of COD and improve the taste of water . After the quartz sand filter and active carbon filter, the water basically required the water treatment plants water standard: SD1 ≤ 4; TDS≤400
It can removes the hydronium, organic substance, colloid, bacteria and other impurity by the method of membrane. And the water can be desalted and purified. The theory is as follows. The treated water and the untreated water are separated by the membrane; the treated water osmoses to the untreated water. There is osmotic pressure between the two. If the pressure is added to the untreated water and the pressure of the untreated water is bigger than the osmotic pressure, the water of the untreated water osmoses to the opposite position of the water. This applies the reverse osmosis to the desalted water. That is to say the untreated water is purified into the pure water through the RO membrane under adequate pressure. The left water which can not osmosis through the membrane contains a lot of solute and suspended substance, and it will be drained out as waste water.
Sterilization Ozone generator switch to larger models or additional ozone mixing tower, ozone and pure water mix well to ensure thorough sterilization of pure water. Suggestion 3 gram ozone for every 1000 Liter water.
3. Shorten the Pipeline transportation and storage.
Shorten the Pipeline transportation and storage. To shorten the length of the pipeline, to reduce the finished pure water storage capacity and storage time, storage workshop storage tank should have air conditioning and air purification facilities. The pipeline transporting purified water should enter the storage tank at the bottom rather than from the top into the one hand, can prevent ozone loss, on the other hand to prevent the germs in the purified water and air pollution caused. Quality assurance should be used containers, pipes, pipe fittings (stainless steel materials, etc.) to avoid precipitation of its contents contamination pure water, pipelines, containers should be regularly cleaned and disinfected.
4. Monoblock filling
Bottles are fed from conveyor chain into the filling machine monoblock via star wheel. Bottle clamp installed on the rotary wheel of the rinse will grip bottle mouth and make a 180° turn along a guide track to face the bottle mouth downward. In designated section of the rinse, rinsing water will jet out from special nozzles to flush bottle inside wall. After rinsing and dripping, bottles gripped by bottle clamp will make another 180° turn along a guide track to resume bottle mouth facing up position. Clean bottles are discharged out of the rinse by a star wheel to feed the filler. After entering the filler, bottles are retained by neck supporting carrier plates, which are actuated by bottle carrier mechanism to raise them to engage with filling valves. Filling valves are opened by bottle presence signals. After finishing filling, valves are closed by valve closing mechanism to further stop venting to complete the filling process. Bottle carrier mechanism is lowered by a cam to disengage filled bottles with filling valves. Then bottles are transferred into the capper by a neck handling star wheel. Anti-rotation blades on capping heads will seize the bottleneck to prevent it from rotation and hold it in a upright position. The twist-on capping head will make revolving and rotating movement along with the machine to finish the complete capping process of cap picking, placing, twisting, and disengaging under the control of a cam. A discharge star wheel discharges finished bottles onto discharge conveyor belt to be conveyed out of the filling monoblock.
5. HACCP system
In response to these hazards analysis critical control point pure water production control the comparison of water samples after various production processes, sterilization. Before and after sterilization after filling with a pass rate of finished products increased by 90.0%, 81.0%, 131.3%, 108.8%.